9:15 – 9:45 Registration and morning coffee
9:45 – 10:45 Thematic block:
The problem of consolidating the Polish banking sector, presented against the current situation, and the structure of the sector in selected countries within the European Union
- Ambiguous tendencies in EU countries. There is a consensus that the market process, which is consolidation, should not be interfered with. A question about the state of equilibrium is to which point we should go.
- Banks – target and current rate of return from capital (large space for consolidation)
- Financial stability – can it be threatened at some stage?
- Consumers, clients – the price of a banks services, can consolidation in the longer perspective cause a rise or fall in prices?
- Low concentration, consolidation of the sector in the EU. A lot of competition on the market. Cross-border investments -> there is an expectation that they will turn up, because there have not been fire-sales in Spain or Italy for a long time. The time of crisis meant a wave of investment in private equity, there’s a lot of trends, and it’s worth considering and to think what options they give us. Consolidation in the EU will increase
- Włodzimierz Kiciński, Vice-President, Polish Bank Association
- Włodzimierz Kicińsk, Vice-President, Polish Bank Association
- Guy Stevens, Managing Director, CEE&EMEA Financial Institutions UBS Investment Bank
- Lucyna Stańczak-Wuczyńska, Director for EU Banks in the Financial Institutions Group EBRD
- Paweł Bandurski, President of the Management Board, Bank BPH*
10:45 – 11:30 Thematic block:
Experience in the area of preparing and using plans of forced restructure
11:30 – 12:30 Thematic block:
Building customer relations mainly thanks to the use of potential digital channels and information – yes or no?
- How to repair customer relations thanks to using data analysis?
- Are event based marketing and e-mail and TV campaigns still effective
- How to care about the client in the banking era, while also effectively delivering the Next Best Offer/Next Best Action?
- Digital customer experience of other branches and building a banks offer
- Are banks ready for the segmentation of online clients and SME, and the delivering of personalized offers (in real time)?
- Segmentation of individual client behavior
- How to implement innovative solutions on every step of the customer journey? More usage of potential, connected with the sales and service of products
- Implementing face and voice biometrics – how will it influence the sector?
Presentation: “How to build bank’s offer depending on digital customers’ maturity”
– Stanisław Markowski, Sales Director, CEE, Dorsum Investment Software
- Michał Olszewski, Founder and CEO, BankMail
- Piotr Czarnecki, President of the Management Board, Raiffeisen Bank Polska
- Stanisław Markowski, Sales Director, CEE, Dorsum Investment Software
- Jacek Iljin, Managing Director, mBank*
12:30 – 13:00 Networking break
13:00 – 14:00 Thematic block:
What is a greater threat for banks – technology giants or fintechs?
- Fintech success understood as the implementation of innovations playing the role of improving existing ecosystems and infrastructure, not the creation of new ones
- Establishment and dissemination of financial start-ups as an opportunity for banks to access an “innovation supermarket”, thanks to which traditional players can quickly gain new competences and retain customers
- Fintechs – the discrepancy between hungry companies of revenues, capital and scale, and becoming an outsourcer of innovation for traditional players who can take over or cooperate with them, quickly implementing selected solutions and not occupying it with deep organizational and cultural changes
- Adversity of loss leader’s price policy (offering one product below their market value and earning on cross-selling of their products)
- Profits for client interface owners, i.e. large technology players, offering virtually all financial needs within one digital platform (e-commerce, payments, loans, insurance, asset management, international transfers)
- What is the advantage of technological giants? Infrastructure, technological solutions, financial resources, no financial limitations?
- Tomasz Stachlewski, Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
- Maciej Marszałek, InsurTech Leader, The Heart
- Piotr Czarnecki, President of the Management Board, Raiffeisen Polbank
- Bartosz Traczyk, President of the Management Board, ING Usługi dla Biznesu S.A.
14:00 – 15:00 Thematic block:
The formula of short interviews: The jump to 2020. What will the period be from the point of view of representatives?
- The supervisory body
- The central bank
- Universal bank
- Specialized banks
Michał Mrożek President of the Management Board, HSBC Polska
Szymon Kamiński President of the Management Board, BZ WBK
The Organizer reserves the right to change the program usunąć gwiazdkę
*To be confirmed