DAY I – 4th October 2017, Warsaw
9:00 – 9:15 Formal opening of the Congress
9:15 – 9:45 Guest of honor speech
Paweł Gruza, Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Finance
9:45 – 11:15 Thematic block
9:45 – 9:55 Presentation
Krzysztof Korus, attorney at law, Partner, dLK Korus, Okoń Radcowie Prawni
9:55 – 11:15 Panel Discussion
PSD2 impact on Polish financial sector. Revolution in banks – fintech relations, or is it something more…?
- Polish Banks = fintechs? Does technological advance of Polish banks will last?
- Possible ways of creating credibility for fintech in the eyes of customer.
- Fintech and Insurance companies – „marriage of convenience”?
- Cooperation between fintechs as an answer for restriction in digital insurance groups implementation?
- PSD2 and new dynamic in digital customer experience fight (customer experience, CX).
- How conservative by nature insurance companies will cope with the challenges of the digital world?
- Vision of the future – virtual products traded through virtual channels? Will there still be a room for the person in the digital CX world?
- Fintech, big tech, insurers…? Who will join the fight over banking CX?
Mariusz Grendowicz, Chairman of the Banking Forum Advisory Board
Adam Uszpolewicz, President of the Management Board, Aviva
Wojciech Sass, President of the Management Board, Nationale-Nederlanden
Sławomir S. Sikora, President of the Management Board, Bank City Handlowy
Krzysztof Korus, Attorney at law, Partner, dLK Korus Okoń Radcowie Prawni
11:15 – 12:30 Thematic block
11:15 – 11:25 Presentation: Smart product and price differentiation for banks
Benjamin Wellstein, Managing Director, CEE Banking Dicision, Simon-Kucher & Partners
11:25 – 12:30 Thematic block
The biggest challenges for financial sector in context of reputation building and long-term value for customer.
- Increasing customer awareness about financial management.
- How financial institutions support customer financial management?
- Application for managing personal finances – how financial revolution support customers?
- How to motivate the customer to increase knowledge?
- What actions are or can be taken by banks and insurers to manage finances in the future?
- Pro-customer regulations – opportunity or challenge?
- Can customer loyalty be influenced by new technology? (applications for smartphones, customer loyalty programs)
- New methods of customer service (Idea Bank Train, mobile cash machines, multimedia facilities)
- Trusted profile – what it really is and how will it assist customers?
Jacek Ramotowski, Journalist, Interia.pl
Joao Bras Jorge, President of the Management Board, Bank Millennium
Małgorzata Zaleska, Director of Banking Institute, SGH
Dr. Benjamin Wellstein, Managing Director, CEE Banking Dicision, Simon-Kucher & Partners
Paweł Gąsiorowski, Managing Director of Retail Banking Distribution Department, Bank Pekao
Representative Bank Zachodni WBK
12:30 – 13:15 Coffee break
13:15 – 14:15 Thematic block: Polish insurance market as a place for building innovation center.
- Polish insurance market – is it innovative or will it be?
- Potential of Polish insurance market as innovative insurance center
- Ways to provide innovations:
- Cration of innovative incubators
- Laboratiories and innovative hubs
- Innovation support and keeping profitability and development
- Innovative insurance as the main feature of competitiveness
- Blockchain in insurance companies systems.
- Is the branch ready to implement cloud solutions?
Artur Olech, Chairman of the Advisory Board, CEO, hiPRO
Sylwester Janik, Vice-president of the Management Board, MCI.TechVenture
Jacek Szczepański, Vice-president of the Management Board, Atende
Jan Andresoo, CEO, Founder, Inbank
Cezary Świerszcz, President of the Management Board, Bacca
14:15 – 15:30 Thematic block:
Artificial Intelligence – Chance or risk for insurance. How to create a modern insurance market? Which technology should be used to support and develop?
- Autonomous cars: Who is responsible for the damage, who is the owner, who is going to pay the insurance and so on….
- Customer scoring/ damage segmentation toward assessment of risk and sustainability path
- Fraud detection – what is available on the market and what will we be able to use within the next 5 years?
- Chatboty – can they wipe out Contact Centers?
- Damage estimation after natural disasters based on aerial photographs and satellite images.
- Areas of insurance analysis and further change directions
- Influence of “Digital era” at consumer technologies and functioning of insurer
- Artificial Intelligence, big data – How do they support creation of modern business and communication models
- How to create systems that connects human, machine and surroundings related to it in a dynamic environment?
- The use of algorithms in insurance
Piotr Czublun, Chief Editor, beinsured
Rafał Mosionek, Vice-president, Compensa
Agnieszka Wrońska, President of the Management Board, Link4
Adam Malinowski, Member of the Management Board, Generali
Ryszard Dyszkiewicz, IT Director, Vienna Insurance Group
15:30 – 16:30 Lunch
16:30 End of the I Day
DAY II – 5th October 2017, Warsaw
9:00 – 9:15 Beginning of the II day
9:15 – 10:15 Thematic block: Future of insurance sales channels – direct or by alternative channels
- Changes on the market connected with reaching clients – analysis. Development and technical support.
- Traditional vs. Remote contact channels.
- Will switching to the modern channels cause dismissal of traditional insurance during sale? What conditions must be met for insurance to be sold via remote sales channels?
- Multichanneling as a key for reaching the client?
- Traditional insurance broker vs. Digital insurance broker?
Aleksander Konopka, President of the Management Board, Willis Towers Watson Polska
Zbigniew Pusz, President of the Management Board, Ubezpieczenia Pocztowe
Radosław Kamiński, Vice-president of the Management Board, Allianz
Tomasz Mańko, Member of the Management Board PKO TU
10:15 – 11:30 Thematic block: Influence of regulation change on insurance companies activities – bancassurance
in context of IDD
- Insurance distribution in the face of IDD directives
- What are the main goals?
- Which criteria will an insurer have to fulfill?
- New informational obligations of insurance distributor?
- Won’t more regulations hold back insurance market development?
- In which way will legislation influence the market?
- Is the phrase “distribution” reasonable for insurance and how does the proposed conceptual apparatus affect the functioning of the insurance market?
Piotr Narloch, President of the Management Board, Interrisk
Aleksander Konopka, President of the Management Board, Willis Towers Watson Polska
Małgorzata Maliszewska, Assistant Professor at the Academy of Finance and Business Vistula and practician leading office of Legal Councel Dr Małgorzata Maliszewska
Krzysztof Charchuła, President of the Management Board, BZ WBK-Aviva Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń
11:30 – 12:00 Coffee break
12:00 – 13:15 Thematic block:
Employee Capital Programs as a key mainstay for building long-term savings for the Poles
- Why do Poles need additional retirement savings? The image of Poland behind Europe.
- How to encourage the Poles to do long-term savings? Why are solutions that exist on Polish market such as IKE, IKZE not common choice for the Polish people?
- Why do highly developed countries choose to use occupational pension schemes?
Why did they succeed? Examples.
- Do Employee Capital Programs have a chance to succeed in Poland? How to convince employees and employers to join the Employee Capital Programs? What will be the long-term effects of starting Employee Capital Programs for employees and employers?
- Impact of accumulated capital in Employee Capital Programs on economic growth and pensions.
- In what way can Employee Capital Programs affect stabilization of pension system?
Grzegorz Chłopek, President of the Management Board, Nationale-Nederlanden PTE
Piotr Linke, Deputy Director Finance Department Funds, ZUS
Katarzyna Solecka, Director Office of Human Resources Management, Ministerstwo Rozwoju
13:15 – 14:30 Thematic block:
Property insurance – customer needs and areas in which insurers would like to develop
- Why do Poles keep spending relatively small amounts on insurance in relations to GDP? Can it change? What factors are able to influence that?
- Will non-life insurance always dominate the market? Customer point of view – is he able to pay more or will it go cheaper again? Is possible that the fare war will be back and how will it affect the market?
- Further consolidation, is there also a place for new entities on the market with a new product range?
- Microinsurance, contextual insurance – experiment or true value on the market?
Paweł Szczepankowski, CEO, Atradius
Karol Wilczko, Vice-president of the Management Board, Comperia
Michał Gomowski, President of the Management Board, Benefia Ubezpieczenia
14:30 – 15:30 Lunch
15:30 End of II Day
Agenda updated on 20.09.2017