A hybrid congress, connecting traditional meetings with online activities.
What is the policy of MMC POLAND using hybrid formula events?
MMC POLAND, as always, hosts the highest quality events for each sector. The hybrid formula of congresses allows for the combination of traditional meetings with online activities on a dedicated platform. Thanks to this, we can continue the idea of the congress, maintaining safety in accordance with the current standards. #safecongress
With concern for the safety of the participants of our events, we have prepared a special safety policy aimed at ensuring the safe participation and protection of health of our speakers, experts and guests. We’re introducing a number of changes and new procedures – from hygiene measures to guidelines for maintaining appropriate distances, as well as new logistical solutions developed in coordination with the hotel.
The hybrid formula is:
- Traditional meeting
A limited number of people will be invited to the hotel to ensure the safety of participants. Apart from the substantive part, the participants will have an exhibition area and networking opportunities at their disposal.
- Online Congress
Participants will have the opportunity to use a specially prepared virtual platform on which they will have access to:
– streaming of the Congress’ main stage,
– Partner zones,
– the ability to ask questions and comment on what will happen on stage,
– the possibility of establishing relationships in private chats / video chats and themed rooms, just like at the hotel.
NEW SAFETY POLICY – WARSAW IN THE YELLOW ZONE
From the 10th of October, 2020, the entire country was placed in the yellow zone. There have been changes made to the safety procedures within the yellow zone for congresses, which is why we have revised our policies.
Our actions due to the COVID-19 pandemic
All congress participants must wear a mask or visor both in the foyer and conference halls.
- Only 1 guest may be at the reception desk
- We have designated places for people waiting for reception with a distance of 1.5 meters
- Reception will serve guests with disposable gloves and visors
- We regularly disinfect the reception desk and stand
- We will provide disinfectant for participants at the reception desk
- For safety reasons, we will not distribute congress materials
- The seating arrangement in the room is adapted to the current government recommendations and the type of zone: yellow zone 4m2, green zone 2.5m2
- A large stage will keep distance between discussion participants
FOYER and HOTEL SPACES
- The hotel will provide modern equipment for spraying disinfectant in general spaces. Every 4 hours, the lobby, restaurants and food areas will be disinfected
- In hotel bathrooms and public areas, soaps and liquids for hand disinfection are available, as well as instructions on how to properly wash and disinfect your hands
- Every hour the door handles, handrails and buttons in elevators will be disinfected
- All elevators in the hotel will be disinfected daily
- Hotel spaces are cleaned by staff wearing disposable gloves and protective masks, which are replaced regularly
- We are limiting the number of people staying in common areas at the same time
- The hotel is equipped with contactless bins
- Congress participants are required to wear masks or visors during the event, regardless of the zone colour
- Disinfectants are available at the reception and in the foyer
- In the hotel space, there are guides reminding you not to shake hands during networking
FOOD and COFFEE BREAK
- Coffee and lunch will be served in compliance with all hygienic standards currently required in hotels
- Event Partner stands will be placed at 2-meter intervals
- Counters and tables at the stands will be disinfected every hour
- Contact persons at stands are required to wear masks and gloves
- Materials prepared by Partners will be issued to participants directly
If you have any questions about participation or precautionary measures, please contact us by phone: +48 791 989 883 or by e-mail: email@example.com
We recommend following the information on the gov.pl website in order to avoid false information.
If you have any disturbing symptoms (such as high fever, cough and shortness of breath), contact the NFZ hotline at 800 190 590, or use the search engine for an infectious hospital or GIS facility https://gis.gov.pl/mapa/